What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Group Fitness Instructor
4 to 10+ classes per week / Pay based on experience and negotiable
Tight Club Athletics is looking to hire a certified group fitness instructor to teach our signature functional fitness classes: see class list on website
Would be (really) nice if:
- You have a strong understanding of functional movement and human anatomy. You have coached HIIT training, traditional strength training, and maybe have some experience in yoga/pilates.
- You are a certified group fitness instructor and/or personal trainer
- You have group fitness or personal trainers insurance
- Have experience and are passionate about working with / training marginalized folks: LGBTQ2+ and BIPOC communities
- Have taken classes at Tight Club Athletics
- You have a background in sports
- Are down to coach early mornings :)
This is a place for you if:
- YOU DO NOT TOLERATE Racism, sexism, ableism, ageism, fatphobia, diet culture and homophobia
- You’re truly inspired by the work that we do, and believe you can play a role in making our clients experience with fitness even better
- You’re willing to learn and master a new method of teaching
How to Apply:
Email me. Please include everything in the list below
- A resume of your work experience
- The answers to the following questions
- What is your training experience? (certificates + hours worked, etc)
- What are you best in the world at
- What’s Tight in your life?
- What's on your playlist
- What’s something you’d change about the fitness industry
- Why do you want to work at Tight Club
- How can you make the fitness more inclusive